|PhotoAdventure Dates||Spring 2023|
|Accommodation||Guest House/ Hotel|
|Transport||Provided with collection and drop off a Local Station|
A 3 Day photography adventure in the dramatic Lake District National Park.
You will explore several stunning locations with varied terrain in the National Park, including Moorland, Tarns and Lakes, Mountain Tracks and beautful valleys.
Our trip will be led by an expert instructor who knows the local landscape well, you will be travelling by Land Rover from location to location, some walking will be required too.
Details of the Trip TBC
Photography Tuition over the weekend includes:
1. 2 sunrises, 2 sunsets and photo walks and exploring in between.
2. Classroom with a screen for tuition and viewing photographs.
3. Photographic instructor & Mountain Leader with the knowledge of the locations, mountains, geology, fauna& flora of the area.
4. Tuition and recap of Photography Basics and Camera Controls by your instructor.
5. Photographic Composition Techniques - we will practice these techniques
6. Photography at several locations - being in the right location at the right time of day is all about preparation and planning, we will visit several locations at different times of day over the weekend, including waterfalls, quarries, mountain passes and lakes.
7. Long Exposure Technique - we will show you how to create images using long exposure on your camera in order to capture waterfall movement.
8. Free Notebook - to record yoru learnings over the weekend.
9. Emergency and first aid kit carried by your instructor.
10. Accommodation in shared twin room.
This trip is a a group of just 6, enabling individual tuition.
We will send a full kit list nearer the time.
Excluded in the price:
Transport to The Lake District
Lunches, evening meals & drinks
A good level of fitness and mobility is required. Due to the terrain the workshop is unsuitable for those with limited mobility.
Participants are responsible for attending with appropriate footwear and are responsible for their own equipment.