|PhotoAdventure Dates||October 29th - 31st 2021|
|Accommodation||Self Catering Guest House Close to Snowdon|
|Transport||Provided with collection and drop off a Local Station|
A weekend photorgaphy adventure in the stunning Snowdonia National Park, from Friday afternoon until Sunday afternooon.
Our accomodation is a self catering guest house, not far from Snowdon, with a classroom for indoor learning & viewing images.
You will explore several stunning locations with varied terrain in the National Park, including Moorland, lakes, Waterfalls, Castles, Mountain Trackes & some of the industrial history of this stunning area.
The leaves will be chaning colour and we will be able to capture some beautiful images in the morning and evening light.
Our trip will be led by an expert instructor who knows the local landscape well, you will be travelling by Land Rover from location to location, some walking will be required too.
The trip is self catered, but there are pubs, shops and tearooms nearby in Llanberis and Betws-Y-Coed.
DAY 1: Friday - Check in at the Guest House is available from 3pm, with a meet and greet with a sunset shoot at 4pm nearby, followed by a briefing in the classroom.
DAY 2: Saturday - Sunrise and Sunset on location, the rest of the day exploring locations and time in the classroom.
DAY 3: Sunday - Sunrise on location, teh rest of the day on location and depart mid afternoon.
Photography Tuition over the weekend includes:
1. 2 sunrises, 2 sunsets and photo walks and exploring in between.
2. Classroom with a screen for tuition and viewing photographs.
3. Photographic instructor with the knowledge of the locations, mountains, geology, fauna& flora of the area.
4. Tuition and recap of Photography Basics and Camera Controls by your instructor.
5. Photographic Composition Techniques - we will practice these techniques
6. Photography at several locations - being in the right location at the right time of day is all about preparation and planning, we will visit several locations at different times of day over the weekend, including waterfalls, quarries, mountain passes and lakes.
7. Long Exposure Technique - we will show you how to create images using long exposure on your camera in order to capture waterfall movement.
8. Free Notebook - to record yoru learnings over the weekend.
9. Emergency and first aid kit carried by your instructor.
10. Accomodation in shared twin room.
Due to the cnageable weather & light the itinerary may change over the weekend.
This trip is a a group of just 6, enavling individual tuition.
We will send a full kit list nearer the time.
Excluded in the price:
Transport to Snowdonia
Lunches, evening meals & drinks
A good level of fitness and mobility is required. Due to the terrain the workshop is unsuitable for those with limited mobility.
Participants are responsible for attending with appropriate footwear and are responsible for their own equipment.
There is the option to travel from Surrey if required at additional cost.
Optional post workshop image review on your images after the weekend is available on request via an online video meeting.
Snowdonia National Park is on the west coast of Britain and covers 823 square miles of diverse landscapes. Snowdonia boasts the highest mountain in England & Wales, the largest natural lake in Wales, as well as a wealth of picturesque villages like Betws y Coes and Beddgerlert. Snowdonia is an area steeped in culture and local history, where more than half of its population speal Welsh.